Different Types Of Refrigerators to Consider
Who doesn’t like to have a glass full of chilled water on hot summer days? Or having a cup full of your favorite ice cream after the tiring sweaty day? But how will you get this refreshing pleasure if you are not getting a refrigerator to your home? Still wondering what all a refrigerator can do for you? Read below:
Firstly, it is important to know that a fridge is available in three different types depending on the number of doors attached to it:
- Single door refrigerator
- Double door refrigerator
- Multi door refrigerator
Single door refrigerator
One of the most commonly used fridge is a single door refrigerator. Most of us have used this fridge in our childhood times. It is also recognized as one of the best fridge in India.
- Highly efficient– Single door fridges are highly efficient as they consume less power. Compared to other fridges, this single door designed fridge saves your electricity up to 30% – 40%. It comes with direct cool technology that adds to its efficiency.
- Compact size – The fridge is small in size and ideal for a small family. Also, it occupies very little space and can be kept in any corner of the house.
- Affordable– It is one of the most economical types of refrigerators available as you can easily get the best refrigerator under 15000.
Double door refrigerator
A double door refrigerator is one of the most used refrigerators nowadays. They come with unique features and upgraded technology.
- Capacity- The double door fridge is one of the spacious fridges. It has big shelves that allow the user to put a bigger vessels in it. So many things can be fit into a single device. Due to its capacity, it is the ideal choice for every big family
- Two doors facility- The fridge is divided into two doors where one is the main door and the second one is the freezer door. These separate doors allow the opening of the freezer without opening the main door.
- Frost-free- The double door fridge comes with frost-free technology. You don’t need to clean the ice. The auto-clean functionality takes care of the cleanliness of the refrigerator. The models come under the title of the top 10 frost-free refrigerators.
Triple Door Refrigerator
Triple door fridge is the latest addition in the types of refrigerator available. It comes with three doors hence becoming more convenient for the customers.
- More shelves- In a multi-door fridge, there are plenty of shelves that can offer you the best organization. The three compartments allow you to fit almost everything for your daily needs.
- Modular design- This fridge adds a modern look to your kitchen as it comes with a stylish design.
Once you are well-versed with the features, it is important to get the most suitable fridge for your home as it is one of the long term investments. Some of the best fridge brands in India are:
The refrigerator has become a necessity for every household due to its amazing features and benefits. The technology has contributed to making our life easier and comfortable. Get comfort for your kitchen with a high star rating refrigerator.